From minor delays in communication or motor development to severe conditions like autism, cerebral palsy, or down syndrome, our professional therapy staff have the experience and expertise to help your child overcome the challenges that are keeping him or her from progressing.
As an essential services business, the Achieve Center is open, but we are encouraging patients to utilize teletherapy, if at all possible.
Many of our patients have already transitioned to teletherapy and have responded positively to our teletherapy option.
If you would be interested in transitioning to teletherapy, please call our office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who are unable to utilize teletherapy and will be seen in-office, we will continue to implement the following policies and procedures to keep our clinics safe and clean:
• Healthy patients. All patients are asked to stay home if they are sick, especially if they are exhibiting fever and/or cough. We will be screening patients at their vehicle for fever and cough. Patients who arrive with these symptoms will be asked to return home.
• Healthy staff. Staff are required to stay home if they are sick or have symptoms such as fever or cough.
• Curb-side pickup. To encourage social distancing, we are closing off our lobby and will be utilizing curb-side pickup of patients for all in-office visits.
• Increased sanitization procedures. We will continue to sanitize/disinfect frequently touched surfaces, toys and therapy materials, require handwashing by our staff and patients using soap and water before each appointment, and offer increased accessibility to hand sanitizer.
• Social distancing. All staff will maintain social distancing while in the office by staying away from each other by at least 6 feet.
• Use of PPE. Staff will use an appropriate combination of personal protective equipment (PPE) including face masks and gloves.
We will continue to monitor and follow guidelines and directives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), public health officials, and Federal, State and local government leaders to help minimize any risk to our patients. We are committed to helping keep our families and community safe.
We know that you recognize how important each day is to the development of your child. Thank you for the opportunity to help your child improve and achieve their potential.
Serving Eastern Washington with locations in Wenatchee, Spokane, Moses Lake, and Tri-Cities, the Achieve Center provides pediatric speech and language therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy to children with developmental disabilities and delays from birth to age 21.
Founded in 2004, the Achieve Center was born out of a desire to help children and their families. Simply put, we help kids get better.
Every day is critical in the development of a child. Providing services early helps children catch up and increases their chances for success. Click below for information to help you get started.get started today
We have found that when you place a child in a fun environment it encourages them to be themselves and fully engage in an activity. Children make the most progress when therapy is fun and playful.contact us